Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thank You Berry Much! | Honey Bee Stamps

Happy Thursday my friends!  It's still so hot, and humid, here in Texas and I'm not yet in the mood for making a fall themed card!  So, I've used Honey Bee Stamps new Freshly Picked stamps and Honey Cuts  along with a favorite of mine that's been out a while, Bushel and A Peck!  

Other than coloring the basket, this card was super quick to put together!  I started with an A2 card base and added a piece of 4" x 5-¼" piece of gingham paper from the Back to Basics paper pad.  I topped that with 80# Neenah that I cut to 3-¾" x 5".  The Bee Creative Precision Tip glue is perfect for this!

I used the basket from the Bushel and A Peck set and stamped it in Copic safe ink.  I wanted a smaller basket, so I fussy the basket and also cut off the top portion.  I colored the bottom of the basket with these Copic colors: E59, E57, E55, E23, and E53.  I added foam tape to the back.  Next I die cut the grass in two shades of green with the Grass Border Honey Cuts.   I adhered one piece to the white layer with glue, and added foam tape along the bottom edge of the top grass piece.

  I used the outline stamp for the strawberry in the Freshly Picked set and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  Next I used the solid strawberry stamps and stamped them out in Concord & 9th's Poppy and Parsley ink--this is a quick and easy way to get your stamped images colored!  I die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I arranged them in the basket, adding foam tape to all but one.  Once I had all the pieces ready, I added them to the card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Pearfect Sentiments set with Versamark onto black card stock.  I added white embossing powder and heat set it and die cut it with the coordinating Honey Cut.  I popped it up with some foam squares.  While I had the sentiment set out, I stamped another sentiment inside the card and used an extra strawberry and strip of gingham paper to finish it off.  For a bit of bling on the card front, I added white gel pen accents to the strawberries, Glossy Accents to the basket, and a few of the oh, so cute strawberries from the Strawberry Daiquiri sequin mix.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'm not quite done with summer yet, but stay tuned, because soon you will be seeing a lot of autumn cards using some awesome new products!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.