Monday, April 13, 2020

Sweet Friendship | Art Impressions

Happy Monday my friends!  Today I have a sweet card using the Art Impressions' for Scrapbook.com Exclusive Cherry Set.  I used just one of several of the beautiful images you get in this set and can't wait to use the others soon!


I stamped the image in Copic safe ink and colored it with the Copic markers listed below.  Then I fussy cut it out.  


Next I used the largest die from the Rectangle Double Stitched die set and cut out a panel of white card stock.  I layered that onto some red card stock and added it to a top-folding A2 card base.  I cut a piece of black card stock to 2-¼" x 5-¼" and added a piece of gingham patterned paper to that.  I added a thin strip of the red card stock to the right. 

Next I used a sentiment from the set (there are four more in this set!) and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I added foam tape to the back of the cherry image and adhered it to the card.


I love how the black and white gingham sets of the bunch of cherries!  I sure appreciate YOU, sweet friends, for stopping by today!  I hope you are safe, well, and that you have a great week.  Stay crafty!


Copic markers:
R39, R27, R24, R22, R20,
YG97, YG95, YG93, YG67,
YG17, YG25, YG23, YG03, YG01

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful -- those cherries look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.