Thursday, April 30, 2020

Let's Party! & Week 2 Art Impressions' Best Friends Challenge

Hello friends!  It's week two of Art Impressions' Best Friends challenge!  Just in time for this challenge is this new and fun set called Practically Perfect that I've used on my card today.  It's one of two new sets in this line--the other one is called We're Here Set (check back on Monday to see my card using this one!) Oh, these sets are on sale when I checked on Monday!


I stamped the image in Copic safe ink (Ink On 3 Blackout Detail ink is my favorite).  Next I die cut it with a Square Double Stitched die.  I then colored it with the crazy (Haha!) amount of Copic markers which are listed at the end, if you're interested!  I used some patterned paper for my layers.  I didn't realize this 6x6 paper is retired.  I did find a 6x8 pad of it--if you want to look it up, it's called Happy Hooray by Pebbles.

I added fun details to all the ladies tops with some fine tip pens.  I used a few pens from my Staedtler 20 pen set of finalizers, along with a Micron .005 black pen, and a couple of Cricut fine tip pens.

The bottom yellow layer is cut to 5-½" x 5-½" and adhered to a top-folding card base of the same size.  I used another square stitched die from my stash to cut the next layer.  I adhered an orange layer behind the colored image and popped it up with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx black ink and trimmed it into a flag shape.  I used a scrap piece of the yellow paper to layer it and popped it up with a foam squares.


I'm sure you're like me and cannot wait for the day that we can actually have that party--together!!!!  At least we can have fun with these fabulous stamp sets!  Stay safe, healthy and CRAFTY!!



Copic markers:
B00, B01, BG01, BG02, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9,
E11, E21, E25, E27, E29, E31, E34, E35, E50, E51, E57, E99,
G12, G20, G40, R11, R14, R20, R21, R22
Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21, Y26, YG45, YR29

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Love that image! And as always! Your fabulous coloring.
    Sorry I have not been around. I have not been making many cards, but I hope to get back to it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.