Thursday, January 16, 2020

Shades of Pink Challenge | Art Impressions

Hello Ai friends!  It's the beginning of a new challenge over on the Art Impressions' blog.  The challenge is called Shades of Pink!  For inspiration,  Today I have a card using the oh, so adorable new Sending Love Cubbies.  This set has so many images that can be used together or separately!



I love the interactive features of the mailbox!



I stamped the images in Copic safe ink and colored them with the colors listed below.  I used the coordinating dies (Yes! there are dies!) to cut them out.  Notice the slit in the bunnies apron where you can tuck in whichever little elements you'd like!  Using an ink blending brush, I inked up a grassy piece with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks.  I adhered the pieces in the mailbox and added a small brad to the arrow to attach it to the side.  I adhered it all to a piece of Neenah I die cut with a Rectangle Double Stitched die.  This is all on a top-folding A2 card base.



I stamped the sentiment in black ink and die cut it with a Flag Double Stitched die.  To create the red layer I set the die on a piece of red card stock and traced around the outside of it with a pencil.  I used scissors to cut it and adhered it to the sentiment piece.  Add a few foam squares to the back to pop it up.



This little bunny is so sweet and I had so much fun playing with the pieces and parts for this card.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!  Happy crafting!


Copic markers:
mailbox:   R56, R37, R35, R43, C00, C1, C3
heart box, bow, heart: R56, R37, R35, R43
square present:  BG11, BG32, BG34, BG49, C00, C1, C3
rabbit:  BG11, BG32, BG34, BG49, E34, E51, E53, E55, R00, R20, R21, R32, C00, C1, C3

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.