Tuesday, November 12, 2019

SSS & Art Impressions Exclusive Holiday Flip Card

Hello friends!  I'm so happy to be sharing a card made with the new Simon Says Stamps Exclusive Holiday Flip Card stamp set, designed by Art Impressions!   Today my card uses the snowmen from the set.  There are also some penguins included in the set that are SO adorable!!




Using my MISTI, I stamped the images onto 80# Neenah Solar White with Ink on 3 Blackout Detail Ink.  I colored the snowmen with my Copic markers (listed below) and fussy cut them out.  Then I used some Tsukineko Radiant Neon Amplify Puff Ink to add the fluff to their hats!  This product is so great!  I love how it stays white after you heat it and it puffs up!  So fun!

Next I worked on the snowy background for the card front and the inside.  I used some light blue card stock and inked the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.  I applied some texture paste on the panels using the Honey Bee Stamps Snow Day Background stencil and some white embossing paste.  While it was still wet, I sprinkled on some glitter from my stash.  The hills are die cut with SSS Stitched Slopes and Hills die and Therm O Web White Latte Flock Transfer Sheets.



To make the flip card feature, you will need Art Impressions' Flip Card Die.  I followed the directions on the back of the package to die cut the flip card.  I adhered the background pieces to the card panel. This is what you see when you open the card:





I stamped both sentiments using my MISTI and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.


This set is totally adorable and I hope I've given you some inspiration today.  Head on over to Simon Says Stamp to check it out while it's still available!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I appreciate you!!!


Copic markers:
B000, B0000, BG02, BG05, BG07, BV20, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9,
G46, YG41, YG45R21, R30, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, R39, 100

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Wish we could see the lovely movement too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.