Monday, November 4, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Season | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  As promised, I'm back this week with another card using the adorable Feast Mode Set!


I wanted to do something a little different for this card, but was stumped at first.  Then I had a thought to look through my drawer that has backgrounds I created, but didn't use.  I found this ink-blended panel and thought the colors were just right for an autumn card!  I made this background piece quite a while ago and am pretty sure it's inked with Mowed Lawn and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides.  I die cut it with a die from the Oval Double Stitched Dies.

I stamped the cute fox onto Neenah 80# cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut it out.  However....I did not cut the leaves that are floating in the air!  Instead, I put the panel in my MISTI and placed the fox stamp where I wanted my colored image to be.  Then I inked only the leaves that aren't connected to the stamp and stamped it directly onto the inked piece.  Since the background is in yellows and greens, I knew that the Copic colors I used would look just fine to color in the leaves.  (All the marker colors are listed below.)  I popped up the fox with some thin foam tape and adhered him to the matted oval.  I used an older embossing folder for the embossed layer that is on a top-folding A2 5-½" x 4-¼" card base.


I stamped the sentiment in Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide ink and die cut it using a tag from the Tag Stitched Dies.  I also die cut the little reinforcer in the same brown and blue paper I used for the card layers and adhered it to the tag.  I added a little white brad to complete it and popped it up with some foam tape.


Thank you for stopping by!  I always appreciate it so much!


Copic markers:
BF09, BG11, BG15, BG32, E08, E09, E17, E18, E19, E25, E29,
E40, E41, E42, E43, E95, T0, T2, Y17, Y18, Y21, Y26,
YG01, YG05, YG17, BY23, YG25, YG63, YG67, GY95, YG97,
YR14, YR18, YR24, YR27

Supplies:
Distress Oxide ink:  Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber

2 comments:

  1. Sweet scene, Carol, and I love that you went back and added the floating leaves! Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And, as always, great coloring. I like the colors that you used. Makes your images just pop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.