Hello, crafty friends! Today I'm happy to be joining the in blog hop to celebrate My Pretty Things' Handmade Holidays release!
My Pretty Things is celebrating the magic of the holiday season by sharing handmade paper crafts created with joy and love. From thoughtful cards to festive tags, each creation is a little reminder that the most meaningful gifts come straight from the heart. So cozy up with a cup of hot tea, hop along with us for plenty of holiday inspiration, and don’t forget to leave each designer a kind comment for your chance to be entered in the giveaways!
Read to the end for the hop order and prize details!
My card features the beautiful Fancy Scandi Snowflake stamp set with the coordinating dies and stencils. Also new is this gorgeous Pine & Berries 3D embossing folder. (All supplies are in the links below.)
First I stamped the Fancy Scandi Snowflake image with clear embossing ink onto two panels of white cardstock. I added silver embossing powder to both and heat set it. Then I cut it out one snowflake with the largest coordinating Fancy Scandi Snowflake die. I die cut the other snowflake with the smaller die and the inner circle die.
I put the large snowflake onto a sticky mat and then inked two shades of pink ink through three of the Fancy Scandi Snowflake stencils layers. For the final, and largest layer, I used a pallet knife to spread some pretty pink texture paste. I repeated these steps for the other two snowflake die cuts. I set them aside to dry.
For the card base and layer, first I inked around the edges of an A2 card base with the same ink I used on the Fancy Scandi Snowflake. Then I embossed white cardstock with the Pine & Berries 3D embossing folder. I trimmed it to 4" x 5-¼" and glued it to the card.
I glued the large Fancy Scandi Snowflake to the card. Then I popped up the other two layers with foam adhesive.
Then sentiment is also in the Fancy Scandi Snowflake stamp set. I stamped it with embossing ink and heat embossed it with more silver embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment with the coordinating Scandi Snowflake die. I die cut it a second time from white cardstock, inked the edges, and glued it offset behind the embossed sentiment. The sentiment is also popped up with foam adhesive.
I love that my lighting was just right to capture all of the fabulous shimmer and shine of my pink holiday card with the Fancy Scandi Snowflake!!
Be sure to leave a comment here and at all of the stops along the way for more chances to win!
Blog Hop:
Carol Hintermeier <---you are here
Giveaway Info:
My Pretty Things is giving away a $25 gift card to two lucky winners!!
Both winners will be drawn randomly from US entrants that have hopped along and left kind comments for this blog hop by midnight CT October 17, 2026.
Winners will be announced on the My Pretty Things Website main page on Tuesday, October 20, 2026. *This giveaway is open only to participants in the US as My Pretty Things does not currently ship internationally.
I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (There's never any additional cost to you.) It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you. Note: You must have "allow cross-site tracking" and cookies turned on in your browser in order for it to know you use my links.





so super pretty Carol!
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous-- I love non-traditional holiday colors
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Carol
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the pinks!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and textures! Fabulous card with this lovely snowflake design! The embossed background is so pretty too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Love the texture paste!!
ReplyDelete