The new Sending Cheer release by Simon Says Stamp is available now!! As always, this release is filled with so many beautiful new goodies that fits any crafting style! Check it all out at the Simon Says Stamp shop.
My card today features just two items! The new Party Time Hats Embossing Folder and Cutting Die is SO cute. I love how easy this card came together, but still looks fantastic!
I embossed an A2 sized piece of white cardstock with the Party Time Hats embossing folder and glued it to my A2 card base.
Next I die cut white cardstock with the included dies. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Saltwater Taffy, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks with blending brushes to color and shade the hats and streamers. I placed the hats into the Party Time Hats embossing folder to add the fun texture.
I popped up the hats on the card with foam adhesive and glued the streamers to the card. The sentiment is from the new Above The Clouds stamp set. I stamped it with black ink directly onto the card front.
This card was really that easy with the Party Time Hats embossing folder and dies! Be sure to check out the entire line of the Sending Cheer release to see what you like!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (There's never any additional cost to you.) It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you. Note: You must have "allow cross-site tracking" and cookies turned on in your browser in order for it to know you use my links.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.