Sunday, October 13, 2024

Happy Halloween, Friend!

 I'm over on the blog at Brass & Bliss today to share the details of my Halloween card that features the Jack O Lanterns stamps and coordinating dies.

I used patterned paper from the Spook-tacular paper pad to frame the stamped and Copic colored scene within the Nested Square die cut opening.  The tree stamp is in the Jack O Lantern stamp set.

I stamped the string of pumpkins and the other pumpkin images and colored them with my Copics.  The images are die cut with the coordinating Jack O Lantern dies.

There are five sentiments in the Jack O Lantern stamp set and I chose one to stamp and trim for my card.

I was so dismayed to discover some mysterious smudges on the patterned paper and actually tossed this in the trash!  However, after other attempts to save this card I ended up retrieving it from the trash.  I hid the smudges by creating the two frames you see on the card!  Two dies nested together from two set (Nested RC Squares and Classic Nested Rectangle dies) created the frames and saved the card!

Get lots more details and progress photos over on the Brass & Bliss blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.