Monday, May 3, 2021

Spellbinders - May 2021 Card Kit of The Month - Beach Day

 Hello friends!  I"m so excited to have been invited to create with Spellbinders' Card Kit of the Month!  The May 2021 kit, called Beach Day, is right up my alley as there's no place I'd rather go than the beach!

I created three cards to share with you today.  I've used some of all the elements from the kit, and there's still LOTS left to make many more cards!

Until I received the kit, I had absolutely no idea how much product is included!!  The die cut shapes pack is stuffed with two each of all the images!  Everything is so well coordinated from the paper pack, the solid cardstock to the dies and stickers!  Be sure to check it out on their website by clicking this photo:

All you need to create these cards is included in the kit!  There's even a small roll of double-sided adhesive and some dimensional foam squares.  The only thing I used that was not included was some black ink, a small strip of gray card stock from my stash, and my A2 Matting Basics A and A2 Matting Basics B die sets!

Here are some close up photos of my cards.  FYI, I used the beautiful patterned paper from the kit on each card!  There really isn't much to explain on how to make these, so my description(s) will be brief!

I had lots of fun putting this collage of die cut shapes together.  I do have a tip to make this easy:  create your arrangement of the shapes on your craft mat and then use some Press N Seal to pick them all up together.  You can then add your desired adhesives to the back!

I LOVE the color green and I just had to use these gorgeous product for this next card!

I totally love the touches of gold on the patterned papers and die cut shapes!

My final card uses all of the fabulous dies that are included!  I die cut them from the pink and green card stocks and used a few Copic markers to shade some of the pieces.  I love the silver mirror card stock that's included too!

I die cut white card stock with an A2 Matting Basics die and used a couple of the sentiments from the stamp set that comes with the kit.  I think this card is perfect for a few of my beach loving friends!


I hope I've given you some inspiration for this amazing Spellbinders Card Kit!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.