Friday, February 19, 2021

Rubbernecker Stamps Springtime Fun Release Instagram Hop

Hello friends!!  Thank you for coming from the Rubbernecker Stamps Springtime Fun release Instagram hop to check out my card today!  I've used the absolutely beautiful new Darling Dahlias stamp set for my card today.  This set has three gorgeous Dahlia flower stamps, two buds, leaves, and some awesome sentiments!  There's also a coordinating die set that I didn't use today.  I absolutely love this set!



I began by stamping the large Dahlia with Copic safe ink onto Neenah Solar White 80# card stock.  Next I stamped it onto some masking paper and fussy cut it out.  I placed the mask onto the stamped image and stamped the smaller flower, the bud, and the stem.  I stamped the leaves, and stem, and also a mask for one of the leaves.

Then I stamped the other leaves, placing the mask for the stem over the stem for the smaller flower.  I stamped the other leaves and then saw my boo-boo!  Do you see it?  Probably not until I mentioned it, right?  That is why I never give up on a card!  Especially after the stamping and masking I did!

I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers, which I've listed at the end.  When I finished coloring the flowers, I die cut the panel with the largest Nested Rectangle Small Stitched die.  Next I adhered it to an A2 sized pink card stock layer and added this to a top-folding card base.

Next I heat embossed the sentiment in gold onto heavy weight vellum and trimmed it into a banner shape.  I rolled up small glue dots and place under the embossing and adhered it to my card.


To finish up, I added some gold Nuvo drops around the arrangement.


I sure do thank you for stopping over to take a look!  Be sure to go back to my Instagram feed to continue on the hop.  Be sure to comment and tag friends for more chances to win!  

Copic markers:
flowers: RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10
leaves:  G07, YG17, YG25, YG03

Other supplies:

Shop the Rubbernecker products here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.