Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Divinity Designs December Release

 Happy December 1!!!!  It just doesn't seem like it should be December already!   Divinity Designs has an awesome new release for this month that includes some adorable birds and bears, and also a beautiful Mandala Layering Combo die set!   

My first card uses the SO cute Snowbirds stamps and coordinating dies.  I used the Birch Background die for the background.  After I die cut it from kraft cardstock and embossed it, I left it in the die and inked on some brown ink to enhance the embossing.  I stamped the greeting from the Snowbirds stamp set and popped it up with foam tape.


Next, take a look at these adorable Beary Christmas bears!  I kept this card quick and easy.  First I die cut a piece of Neenah cardstock with the largest Pierced Rectangle die, then embossed it.  I inked on some Tumbled Glass and Speckled Egg Distress Ink for the sky and the "pond".  Then I added some Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents to create snowy hills.  For some glittery accents on the pond, I used a Quick Glue Pen and drew some lines then sprinkled on some iridescent glitter.  When this was dry, I added foam tape to pop it up on the card base.


After I Copic colored the bears, I used the included coordinating dies to cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the smallest Rectangle die.  I popped up the bears and sentiment with foam squares and added them to the card.  To finish, I added a few pink gems around the sentiment.  I sure wish the camera would capture the glitter and sparkles!

My final project is using the gorgeous Mandala Layering Combo die set to create some keepsake tags that can also be used as ornaments.


I used various gold and silver metallic and glitter cardstock for these tags.  There are three open layers to die cut and one solid layer for the backing.  I adhered the top three layers with glue.  Then I added thin foam strips to the back of the third layer and adhered it to the solid back layer. for some beautiful dimension!


To add even more bling I added gold and silver adhesive gems to each piece.  Is there ever too much bling?!  Not to me!  Haha!


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to head over the the Divinity Designs' blog to see a lot more inspiration with these awesome new products!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are really cute and I so love the Mandalas that you created! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowbirds, cute bears -- love these all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.