Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Tea Circlet Mini Try-Fold | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  We are beginning week two of the All Layered Up challenge over at Art Impressions.  For my inspiration card, I used the so sweet and new Tea Circlet MTF!


I followed the directions on the packaging to create my card base.  Next, follow the directions for stamping and using the included die cuts to cut the openings.  I colored the images with my Copic markers (colors listed below.)  Yes, the Copic coloring does show as the card is opened, but it really doesn't bother me at all.


I added some pretty patterned paper for my layering using a pencil to trace the openings and then die cutting them.  The sentiment on the card front is from the WC Sentiments set.

I thought that sentiment went well with the one that's part of the stamp on the inside of the card.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope to see your entry in the All Layered Up challenge over at Art Impressions!!

I'm also entering this card in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop:


Copic markers:
E11, E13, BG07, BG53, BG000, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3,
R35, R43, R43, RV21, YG25, YG03, YG01, Y15, Y13, Y11

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Wonderful colors and coloring. Great design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Carol! You've done a great job with those layered up images, and your colouring matches that pretty paper so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. I love all the pretty flowers in the background and also the wonderful coloring of the focal design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.