Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I'm Here For You!

Hello!  My card today is for Word Art Wednesday challenge blog where Honey Bee Stamps is a sponsor for this week's challenge.  This card will be great to have on hand to send to someone that needs encouragement and to let them know I'm here for them.

I used Honey Bee Stamps Country Blooms stamps (one of my favorites!) and colored them with alcohol markers.  I downloaded the featured scripture, added a black border, then printed it out.  It's popped up with foam tape for some dimension.


For the inside of the card I used stamps from Honey Bee Stamps With Sympathy for the sentiment.  I used another floral stamp from Country Blooms to pretty up the inside.  It's stamped with Simon Says Stamp Hot Mama ink.   I matted the colored image onto a diagonal striped paper.  Then finished the card off with a few sparkly sequins from Honey Bee Stamps Honey Bee sequin mix.



 I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog and hope you've enjoyed my card!  

Carol


Marker colors:
Copic: Y15, RV19, R85, R89, V12, V15
Spectrum Noir:  CT4, AG1, AG3, PL4

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.