Thursday, October 18, 2018

Covered Bridge & Add Embellishments Challenge Week 2!

Hello!  It is week 2 of Art Impressions challenge--Add Embellishments!  We are also featuring the newly released Windows to the World sets.

My card today uses the beautiful Covered Bridge Window stamp.  The sentiment that is around it says: "May all of your hopes and dreams be waiting for you just around the bend."  How lovely and just perfect for an encouragement card for someone just starting out on a new adventure!

 

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I used two square dies to cut the image and a pink mat layer.  I kept this card simple by adding just a few clear sparkly sequins for my embellishments.  


We hope you will join in our challenge to "add embellishments"!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!


Supplies:



1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.