Monday, October 29, 2018

Framed Autumn Window - Art Impressions

Hello!  It's Monday and my day to be on Art Impressions blog!

My card today features the newly released Autumn Window to the World stamp set.


I colored the sweet image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I used Ai's 3D Frame Die to create this frame using some pattern paper from Doodlebug Gingham-linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6 x 6 pad.  Once I assembled it (which is very easy) I adhered it all to some wood-look paper from Moda Scrap.


Thank you so very much for stopping by!  I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.