Monday, October 22, 2018

Haunted House WTW - Art Impressions

Hello!  It's getting close to Halloween and I've made a fun card using the new Art Impressions Haunted House Windows to The World (WTW).  All of the details are over on their blog HERE.    This set and the other new WTWs are now available in the online store at Art Impressions.

I colored this image using Prismacolor Pencils.  For the mat layer, I used a cut file in Design Space and cut it using my Cricut Explore Air 2.



Thank you so much for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. This is fun with a capital F-U-N, Carol! Love the layout and your coloring and, of course, that adorable pink girlie spiderette! She's like the house mascot!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card! especially like how you framed your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design. I just saw it posted today for the first time. Love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.