Monday, October 15, 2018

Happy Fall Cards - Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I have these two cards using the Art Impressions Happy Fall set over on their blog today.  Is this sweet scarecrow not the most adorable EVER?!!  I think it is!!

I made two cards colored two ways.  The first is watercolored and the next is with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I used Marvy LePlume II markers to color this one.  The sentiment is included in the Happy Fall set.



Here is the alcohol marker colored card.  This sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps Acorn Sisters set.


Click over to Art Impressions blog to see more photos and get the details.  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Art Impressions Happy Fall set
Honey Bee Stamps Acorn Sisters

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.