Friday, September 21, 2018

SSS STAMPtember and Art Impressions

It's STAMPtember!!!!  I'm so thrilled to create this fun card using the new set called Pumpkin Spice!  This set is a collaboration between Simon Says Stamp and Art Impressions.

If you are wondering what STAMPtember is, this is from Simon's blog:

STAMPtember defined:

STAMPtember® (stmp-tmbr) is defined by Simon Says Stamp… an event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate our community of stampers.
Simon Says Stamp was founded in 2002 with an obsession for rubber stamps. However, it didn’t take long until we became a One Stop Shop. Now Simon Says Stamp and STAMPtember® is so much more than stamps! This year you’ll also see a focus on many other exciting products like dies, notecards, and some very special surprises. Our intention is to be your one stop shop in this awesome community! Rubber stamps still remain at the heart of our business, and we are celebrating by releasing exclusive products with many of the industry’s finest brands. Be sure to visit our Blog as the home base for the festivities!
I stamped these fun gals onto some Neenah Solar White 80 lb. paper and then colored them with Prismacolor Pencils.  I really enjoyed my coloring time and took it slow to build up my pencil layers and to get smooth blending between the layers.  Some fun details were added to the jacket and scarf with pencils and a Micron .005 black pen.


I added the grass with a stencil, after masking the ladies, with Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks.  The sky was lightly stenciled with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.


Grab this fun fall set quick before they are gone over at Simon Says Stamp!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  



Prisma Color Pencils:
Hair:  Sienna Brown, Chocolate, Dark Brown
Skin: White, Eggshell, Light Peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre
Pants:  Light Umber, Dark Brown, Dark Umber, Black, 50% French Gray, 70% French Gray, 90% French Gray
Jacket/Top:  Sand, Yellow Ochre, Goldenrod, Olive Green, Dark Green
Sweater/Scarf: Light Aqua, Aquamarine, Cobalt Turquoise, Sand Yellow Ochre
Pumpkins:  Pumpkin Orange, Cadmium Orange Hue, Yellowed Orange, Spanish Orange

Other supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps Outdoor Scene Builder stencils
My Favorite Things:  Grassy Edges stencil; Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle Die-namics
Paper pad:  Pebbles Woodland Forest 6 x 6 paper pad

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The patterns you added to their clothes really came out cute! I'm also loving the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and love those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look you created with the colored pencils. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...not "unknown"...it's me Renee. I forgot to sign out of my work account!

      Delete
  4. Well, isn't that a coinkydink! That's prezackly how I drink my wodka!! This is so fun, Carol, and brilliantly colored and framed!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.