Monday, September 17, 2018

Watercolor Snowman, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I am SO behind in making my Christmas cards!!  I usually have them almost all done by this time of the year!!  Eek!  Well, at least I've started and I am over on the Art Impressions blog showing this so sweet WC Snowman Set!  I do love snowmen images for my holiday cards!


I made three different cards varying the colors and intensity of those colors for various looks!




  I hope you'll go over to the Art Impressions blog where I have more details and a complete supply list! Thank you for taking a look!  I appreciate you!




1 comment:

  1. Like you, I am way behind in my making my Christmas cards...(and birthday cards! smile)
    You have a really nice start here with these lovely cards! Can I be on your Christmas list...(Just kidding)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.