Monday, September 10, 2018

Hello Friend MTF Notecard for Art Impressions

Hi and happy Monday to you all!  I'm over on the Art Impressions blog today to share this sweet trifold notecard I made using the Hello Friends MTF.


I would love for you to click over to Art Impressions to see more and leave me a comment saying hello!  Thank you for stopping by!


Zig Clean Color markers used:
Light Green, May Green, Mid Green Olive Green, Pale Green, Yellow Green
Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Light Pink, Peach Pink, Green Gray
English Lavender, Violet, Light Blue
Marvy LePlume II markers used:
Pine Green, African Violet, Steel Blue, Prussian Blue

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.