Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tags and Label with Cricut Explore

Cricut Explore Crafting

Can't believe it's March 1 already!  It has been a cold, icy, snowy last week of February here in north Texas.  I'm so ready for springtime warmth!

I'm hosting a bridal shower in a few weeks.  The bride's color is called Horizon Blue (David's Bridal) and she's using burlap decor.  Thought I'd tie into that some for the shower.  I found an idea on Pinterest for shower favors that I think everyone will like.  I always seem to want to "bling" up a project just a notch though so I used my Cricut Explore and Design Space to create the sweet tag on the seed packets.  Design Space is so wonderful and easy!  I added a tag image, text, and the flower bunch onto my mat.  Used the flatten function in order to print then cut the tag out!

I love how they turned out!



I also designed the label for this sign in Design Space.  Used Print then Cut, printing it on a sheet of Cricut's printable vinyl.  The little flower stems and butterfly were created with a stencil, white pigment ink, and of course, glitter! 


Thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!