Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Online Card Classes, Day 3


Day 3 is all about basic shape dies.  I have found that I'm very deficient in basic shape dies!  So I used one of the few that would work.  

I used Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles and also A2 Matting Basics B to make the frame.  The paper is an older, but well loved, stack from Basic Grey called pb&j.  I have used this so much!


The sentiment is one from Heartfelt Creations.


This was a challenge because of my limited basic shapes.  Another item to add to the shopping list!  I do LOVE shopping!  Haha!

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card! I know all about those shopping lists :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! These classes are not going to be good for my budget! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was definitely a challenge!

      Delete
  3. Great take on that technique Carol! Love it! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!