Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Online Card Classes, Day 3


Day 3 is all about basic shape dies.  I have found that I'm very deficient in basic shape dies!  So I used one of the few that would work.  

I used Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles and also A2 Matting Basics B to make the frame.  The paper is an older, but well loved, stack from Basic Grey called pb&j.  I have used this so much!


The sentiment is one from Heartfelt Creations.


This was a challenge because of my limited basic shapes.  Another item to add to the shopping list!  I do LOVE shopping!  Haha!

8 comments:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.