Saturday, March 21, 2015

Online Card Class-Day 6

I am so enjoying these card classes.  Day 6 is about using border dies in different ways.  I sound like a broken record, but I don't have many basic dies.  So I managed to use one of four I have.




I used part of an older Spellbinders die called Classic Scallop to cut the edges of the white card stock.    The matching stamp is from JustRite.  I only used three inks:  Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, and Hero Arts Shadow ink in Charcoal mid-tone for the sentiment.  Oh, the sentiment is part of a 4-piece set I received when I did Fun Stampers Journey make and take at the Scrapbook Expo in February.

Thank you for checking out my card.  I really enjoyed the process!

4 comments:

  1. Very creative use of your dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the way you used your dies!
    MarjR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I like your card, but the sentiment is thought provoking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Carol. I LOVE the colour too! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!