Friday, March 20, 2015

Online Card Class, Day 5


Day 5 of the Online Card Classes, Stretching Your Dies, was about using coordinating dies.  Dies that have a coordinating stamp.

All of the instructional videos were so awesome!  But again, I had to use the technique that I thought I could with the supplies I have.  Shari Carroll's fit my supplies.  The only thing I was missing was some white StazOn ink.  So off to Michael's I go.  What a score!  It seems that they have several things on clearance.  I got the last StazOn white ink for $3.49!!!  (See my photo below for a few more great buys!)

I used JustRite clear stamp collection called Romantic Wild Rose.  I stamped the center portion of the flower in StazOn Cotton White on my acetate.  I used the Tsukineko Memento inks that I bought today for the stamping.  A little Spellbinders tag and sentiment with some ribbon I've had forEVER and I was done.

All of this stamping was made SO much easier using my MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented)  This awesome lady has invented an amazing tool!!! http://mysweetpetunia.com




I really had fun making this card and using the stamps from JustRite that I bought last month.  I am really loving all of the fun new ways to use dies. 

Here's a photo of my bargains:

The StazOn stamp cleaner was $1.79---the others were $3.49!  What a steal!
Thank you so much for looking at my photos.  I just started my blog in January and the comments I've received this week have really made me smile!


4 comments:

  1. You've chosen a great stamp set here for this technique Carol! Great job! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! It caught my eye in the OCC gallery this am. I love the cheery colors and I love how your die cut is in the middle of a floral cluster. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!