Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day w/Spellbinders & Impression Obsession

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even though I feel that this day is WAY overrated, I still enjoy making a few cards to give to my husband and our two daughters.  I made this one using Spellbinders' Delightful Tree & Garden Gate, & Impression Obsession's 6-in-1 Frames.  Oh, the tiny little hearts on the tree were cut with my Cricut Explore machine--amazed at the precision!  I cut the word Happy on the Explore too.


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.