Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Birthday w/HC Majestic Morning flowers

Happy Birthday

This is a birthday card I really enjoyed making!  I used stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.  The flowers are Majestic Morning.  The leaves are from the Leaf Medley set.  The butterfly is from Posy Patch Garden Delights and the corners are Decorative Blossom Corner.  Picked Raspberry Distress Ink was used to color some white ribbon to match.  I used some Perfect Pearls spray for the shimmery look on the flowers.  Bling from Want2Scrap finished it up.  I seem to always want some sparkle!

I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.