Happy Saturday, friends! Today I'm sharing this adorable Halloween card that features Spellbinders new Buzzy Pup-Bee die set!
This adorable little Buzzy Pup-Bee is so cute dressed up in his bee costume! I die cut the dies from white, black, and yellow cardstock. The wings are die cut from vellum.
I used Copic markers for the eyes and ears of the pup. For his candy bucket, I colored green and pink Copic colors onto a scrap piece of white cardstock. I trimmed it to fit behind the top layer of the bucket and used glue to adhere the two layers together.
The Buzzy Pup-Bee is easy to assemble, and if you need a bit of help, there's a guide you can see in the photos on the product page.
For the layers of the A2 card base, I first die cut black cardstock with the second largest die from the Playful Stitched Panels die set. Then I placed the die cut panel into the Spooky Web 3D embossing folder. This is from the August 3D embossing folder club kit, and is still available! This folder has two different embossing patterns perfectly sized for your A2 card layers.
I glued the die cut and embossed piece to some yellow cardstock that I trimmed to 4" x 5-¼".
The sentiment is from the Birthday Bear die set. After I die cut it from white cardstock, I glued a piece of black cardstock to the back and popped it up with foam squares.
Next I popped up the Buzzy Pup-Bee with foam squares for more fun dimension.
I think this turned out super cute! I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a great weekend with lots of crafty time!
I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.) It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.