Hey, friends! I haven't shared this card because it was another of Altenew's July 2026 release that sold out so fast! However, this gorgeous Winterberry Poinsettias Botanical 3D embossing folder is back in stock!!
I love creating holiday cards in pink!! First I embossed white cardstock with the Winterberry Poinsettias 3D embossing folder.
Then I used the following Fresh Dye Inks (linked below): Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Firefly, and Grass Field and Mini Blending Brushes to add the colors through the gorgeous Winterberry Poinsettias stencils.
To add a touch of gold to the flowers I used a gold pen to color the centers of each flower.
You can get each of these products by themselves, or get both in a bundle! I highly recommend that!!
For the sentiment, I used one from the Holiday Essentials Die Set. I die cut one layer from Citrine cardstock from the Gilded Glitter Cardstock Set. I die cut three more layers and the shadow layer from white cardstock. I adhered the layers together with glue, then to the card with thin foam adhesive.
I totally love this Winterberry Poinsettia 3D embossing folder and the Coloring Stencil! I think I will be using this for my mass-produced Christmas cards!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
My supply list contains affiliate links (which are never any additional cost to you). Thank you for using them!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.