Sunday, July 28, 2024

A Hollies and Berries Filled Holiday Card

Happy Sunday friends!  Today I'm sharing this Christmas card I made with some products from Brass & Bliss's Holly Jolly release.  This is a cheerful and fun card made with the Hollies and Berries stencils.  Check all of the details on Brass & Bliss's blog.


 I used some Color Fuse inks to color the Hollies and Berries leaves.  Next I spread some very pretty Barn Door Stencil Butter through the berries stencil.  I you want this card to be extra fast to make, just use your favorite red ink for that step!

The sentiment is the Merry Christmas w/Shadow Die.  I really like the font of this sentiment!  A vellum layer behind the sentiment mutes the background just a bit and helps the sentiment to stand out.

Please join me over on the Brass & Bliss blog for all of the specific details to make this cheerful Christmas card.  I hope you have a wonderful week ahead with lots of crafty fun too!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card with that holly and berries stenciled background. Placing the sentiment on the vellum layer does make it stand out and doesn't take away from that lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that background! Love the card, because it's built so simply but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.