Saturday, October 14, 2023

Picket Fence Studios October 2023 Release - Candy Cane Christmas

Happy Saturday friends!  I'm sharing this card that is part of the Picket Fence Studios Instagram Hop to celebrate their October release!

This card features the beautiful Candy Cane Christmas stamps with a stenciled background made with the Inner Glow A2 Stencil.

I stamped the Candy Cane Christmas image with Copic safe ink.  The Copic marker colors I used are listed below.

After I finished coloring the image, I decided to mask off the image and use glitter gel with the Inner Glow A2 stencil.  I was a little nervous about this since I didn't want to have to start all over!  After I stamped the image onto masking paper, I cut it out with my scissors and placed the mask over the image.  I used white Glitz Glitter Gel with the stencil.

I immediately removed the mask being super careful to not mush up the glitter gel.  I set it aside to dry.  I really like the subtle background this gave the image!

I hope you will join me over on Instagram for the hop!  You will see lots of beautiful inspiration for this release and find out how to win the $75 prize!  Be sure to check out all of the beautiful products in this release that you will find in Picket Fence's shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!


Copic markers:

  • R59, R39, R46, R35, R29
  • RV29, RV25, RV21, RV13, RV02, RV10
  • YG67, YG25, YG23, YG17, YG03
  • G29, G28, G43
  • BG49, BG09, BG07, BG15, BG11
  • W3, W1, W00
  • C3, C1, C00


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring and beautiful stencil! Wow, that really set off this card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.