Hello friends! Welcome to Rubbernecker Stamps Birthday Celebration Blog Hop! Be sure to leave a comment blow for your chance to win the four sets pictured below (worth over $60) and then click on the next stop for more inspiration--the full list is at the end! My mini slimline card for the hop features the beautiful, new Always On My Mind set and a new die and stencil too!
First I created my card base:
- Score a 7" x 6" card at 3-½". Add a piece of masking tape along the score line on the card front.
- Spray the Leaf Stencil with Pixie Spray and adhere on the left side of the card front. (The stencil won't cover the entire mini slimline.)
- Use an ink blending brush and blend on Clover ink. I blended it darker at the edge and faded out near the center.
- Repeat for the right side of the card. Just be careful to ink very lightly in the center and you really cannot tell that the stencil didn't cover the entire card!
- Die cut the Mini Slimline Window Cover die three times from 80# Neenah. (Save one of the center pieces for the sentiment!) Adhere the layers together with glue.
- Glue the die cut to the card front.
Next stamp the images from the Always On My Mind set with Copic safe black ink. I colored the flowers with these Copic markers: Y19, Y15, and Y02. The leaves are colored with YG17, YG25, YG23, and YG13. Next I fussy cut the images.
I stamped the sentiment that's in the Always On My Mind set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added black embossing powder and heat set it. Next I added some foam tape to the back and popped it up on the card.
Then I arranged the flowers and adhered them with glue and foam squares. I added a few sparkly gems for a bit of bling!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to hop to each stop and leave a comment for your chance at some awesome prizes! The winner will be chose on February 6, 2022. Happy hopping!
Carol Hintermeier << that's me!
Check out these awesome product I used for my card: