Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Three Quick Cards with One Stamp & Die Set! | Honey Bee Stamps

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing three quick and easy cards I made with Honey Bee Stamps You Buzzword stamp set and coordinating dies.  You just need some patterned paper (I highly recommend the Hugs and Kisses paper pad) and some basic supplies to make these!  In my mind, these are perfect for Valentine's day--just not the super sappy kind!

All of these cards were created in pretty much the same way. I used the Hugs and Kisses paper pad for the patterned paper. I thought about making these into true "eclipse" style cards, but I love that pierced shadow layer of the You Buzzword so much that I didn't want to leave it off. Haha!

All of my cards are on top-folding A2 card bases. I did use the Sweet Stacks: Rectangles Honey Cuts for my layers, but you can just as easily measure and cut them with your paper trimmer. Before I adhered the patterned paper layer, I die cut the You Buzzword top layer from it. The shadow die cut layers totally cover it and no one will know!

The pink paper here is also in the Hugs and Kisses paper pad.  I repeated the same mat layers of colors and patterned paper for the "you". I die cut the black shadow layer of the You Buzzword three times for extra dimension. Bee Creative glue truly is my go-to glue and I used it to adhere all of the layers. This card has a few Sweethearts Clay Hearts on it for a bit of embellishment! The sub sentiment from the You stamp set is stamped with Bee Creative Clear embossing ink onto black card stock. I sprinkled on some white embossing powder and heat set it. Next I added some of these awesome, new foam dots to pop it up on the card.

This next card also has pink paper from the Hugs and Kisses paper pad for a mat layer. I kept the "you" shadow layers all white this time. Also, I die cut extra "you" die cuts from white card stock to add more dimension. This time I stamped the sentiment with Intense Black ink onto some white card stock. I trimmed it with my paper trimmer and popped it up with foam dots (I used these foam dots for each sub sentiment on each card.) The You stamp set is filled with 20 wonderful sentiments to go with the "you" sentiment making this a set you will use a lot!

I added bling to this card by swiping a clear glitter pen over the top layer of "you" and adhering some gems from the Hugs and Kisses gem sticker pack.

For my third card, I went all bold! I think this card would be fine to give to that awesome guy!

For this card I used black and red card stock from my stash for the layers. I heat embossed the sub sentiment on a piece of the same red card stock and popped it up with foam dots. I adhered a few Red Hots acrylic hearts for just a touch of bling.

I love how these cards turned out and now I need to order another Hugs and Kisses paper pad! There are so many occasions that you can use this You stamp set and coordinating Honey Cuts! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope your day is a wonderful, and crafty, one!


1 comment:

  1. Three fun cards! I LoVe the pierced shadow on the die word -- so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.