Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Coffee and Then The World!

Hello crafty friends!  I hope 2022 is off to a good start for you!  Today I'm sharing this cute card using Rubbernecker Stamps Coffee Lover Set where I created a relaxing scene for the girl with her coffee!

  • Stamp the images from the Coffee Lovers Set and the Woodland Animals #2 set with Copic safe black ink.
  • Color the images with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies.
  • Stamp the tree branch and leaves outline from the Woodland Animals #2 set with Copic safe black ink onto an A2 sized card.
  • Color the tree with various green Copic markers by randomly dabbing the tip while holding the marker at an angle.  I used G07, YG25, YG23, and YG03.
  • Die cut the tree panel with the largest Nested Rectangle Small Stitch die.  Then adhere it to a top-folding A2 card base.
  • Die cut a strip of white card stock with a Slimline Grass Border die.  Then color it with the same green Copic markers as listed above.  I used the Rectangle Small Stitch die to cut it out to match the background layer on the card.
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Coffee Lovers Set with black ink and die cut the with the third smallest Nested Square Stitch die.
  • Add foam tape to the back of the girl and the sentiment to adhere to the card.
  • Use liquid glue to adhere the rabbit on the left and foam tape for the rabbit on the right.

I sure appreciate you stopping by today and hope I've inspired you with an idea for your cards!  Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. Cute! Adorable scene, and I must admit, I'm a tad jealous of that LARGE cup of coffee - ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.