Hello friends! My card today features the beautiful Sweetest Sunrise set by Rubbernecker Stamps! This was such a quick and easy card to make with a stamped and embossed background to set off the flowers!
I've made a quick list for you of my steps to make this sweet card:
- Place an A2 card panel into a MISTI stamping tool.
- Stamp the Wavy Vertical Lines with the gray inks from Color Fuse #12 in an ombré pattern. Ink the lightest color at the bottom about ¼ of the way up and continue with each darker ink.
- Leaving the card panel and stamp in place, re-stamp it again with Versamark Clear embossing ink. Add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Die cut the striped panel with the largest Nested Rectangle Scallop Die.
- Adhere to an A2 card base after inking the edges with Hearth ink. Just swipe the ink pad around the edges for a coordinating look!
- Stamp the image from the Sweetest Sunrise Set in Copic safe black ink. Color with alcohol markers.
- Use the coordinating die to cut the flower bunch out. Add foam tape to the back and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the greeting from the Sweetest Sunrise set onto some coordinating dark gray card stock with Versamark ink. Add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Trim the sentiment into a strip, add foam tape, and then adhere it to the card.
- Add dots of Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops.
Thank you so very much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful, blessed day!