Monday, August 2, 2021

Spellbinders - August 2021 Card Kit of the Month - Art School

Hello friends!  The latest Spellbinders' Card Kit of the Month is here!  This one is all about back to school, art, and creativity!

This kit has just about everything you need to create your cards!  I do like to make card samples that demonstrate that.  Honestly, the only items I used for all four cards is some liquid glue and foam tape strips (and a few Spellbinders die sets, but those would be totally optional if you don't have them.)  Be sure to check out the Art School kit details over at Spellbinders.  You will see photos of more samples, plus images showing the huge quantities you will get in each kit!  I have lots leftover for more cards, or to use in my scrapbooking!

Since there are a lot of photos in this blog post, I'll keep my descriptions limited to any additional information you may need for creating each card, along with any additional products I used.

For this card, I used some black and white twine from my stash and glued the little "create" banner to it.  From the kit, I used some patterned paper, die cuts, puffy stickers, and the card base.

This next card uses an additional die set for the background which is the beautiful Hemstitch Rectangles.  Check it out by clicking the link at the end of this post!

This time I used some of the dies that are included in the kit.  I die cut the paint palette and paintbrushes from white card stock and then colored them with my Copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the paints and the paintbrush handles for some fun shine.

This next card would be fantastic for a special school age child, especially fitting as school will begin in a few weeks!

I used the A-2 Matting Basics A & B die set for the card layers.  I used the largest die in each set to create those perfect layers!  I used a strip of the patterned paper on the card--I just love the shiny gold on the pencils!

My final card goes in a totally different direct with some beautiful florals! This sentiment would work for lots of different occasions too!

Again, I used the beautiful Hemstitch Rectangles die set.  I die cut the purple paper with the largest die and the flower paper with the next-to-smallest die.  A dark blue card stock layer really sets these pretty papers off!

I sure hope you enjoyed this and that you have found some inspiration for the August card kit of the month.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Check out the fabulous Spellbinders products by clicking the image:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun load of cards. I do especially love the last one with the special sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.