Thursday, March 19, 2020

New Easter Bunnies Set & Spring Celebrations Challenge | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  It's week two of Art Impressions' Spring Celebrations challenge!  We are showcasing the newest releases of the Easter Bunnies set and the Graduation set.  My card today is using the adorable Easter Bunnies set.



I stamped these images and colored them with the Copic markers that I've listed below.  I used a cloud stencil (carefully!) and stenciled in the clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a blender brush.  I used a few pieces of Post-It tape to cover up a few of areas to protect them from the blending.  Then I used the largest of dies in the Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched die set to cut it out.  I traced around the die on the patterned paper and trimmed it and rounded the corners by hand.  I did the same thing to a top-folding A2 card base and then adhered the layers on top.



I stamped the sentiment in black ink and die cut it out with a die from the Tag Stitched die set.  I cut two more tags from white card stock and used a couple of my Copic markers to color them to coordinate with the images.  I added a brad and some foam squares to pop it up for fun!  Finally, I added some clear sparkle to the eggs and the butterflies wings.



I hope you've been inspired to join in our Spring Celebrations challenge.  It doesn't need to be Easter either!  Be sure to check out the details over at Art Impressions, and then enter!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Copic markers:
bunnies: E57, E23, E55, E53, E51, E50
grass, leaves:  YG67 YG17 YG25, YG03, YG01
jacket, other purples:  BV13, BV02, BV01, B60
pinks:  RV14, RV13, RV21, RV10, RV00
yellows:  Y19, Y08, Y13, Y11
basket:  YR27, Y26, Y08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.