Monday, March 23, 2020

Some Bunny Loves You | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  Today I have a sweet square card that would be great to send to a family member or a friend.  I used the so sweet Art Impressions Easter Blessings Set.  There are three other images in the set, two of which could be used for any other occasion besides Easter!


I stamped the image in Copic safe ink and colored it with my markers.  I used a white gel pen to add dots to the flower stamens and centers.  Next I die cut it with a Square Double Stitched die and layered it onto some blue gingham paper.  This was adhered to a die cut scallop square.


I stamped the sentiment with black ink in the upper left corner.  I adhered it to a top folding 4-1/8" top folding card base.  The overall size of this sweet card is 4-½" square.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous and craft week!



Copic markers:
Background: B000, B0000
blue flowers:  B79, B66, B63, B60
yellow flowers:  Y19, Y08, Y13, Y11, YR23
leaves:  YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01;
G28, G17, G07, YG09, YG05, YR18
bunny:  N4, N2, N0, RV21, RV10

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! Your image is just too sweet, and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.