Hello my friends! Today begins week two of Art Impressions Home Sweet Home challenge! For my inspiration card, I've used the so fun Happy Trails set.
Here are the steps for my card:
- Stamp the camper onto some masking paper and on the front of a top-folding 5-½" x 4-¼" card base.
- Fussy cut the camper on the masking paper and apply the mask to the other stamped image.
- I used THIS masking stencil to create the framed, inked background. These are so helpful in centering and inking a background! I used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks and blender brushes.
- Remove all of the masks and Copic color the image. My Copic colors are listed below.
- I used my green Copic to add in some grass sprigs here and there.
- Add a die cut sun to the top left corner.
I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and die cut it with a Flag Double Stitched die. I die cut a second one and colored the edges with a yellow Copic to layer behind the sentiment. I used my Tiny Attacher stapler to connect them and popped it up with some thin foam squares. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights here and there on the camper and the chair. I also used a red pen to add the dots to the curtains.
Will you be entering this challenge? I hope I've given you some inspiration for this challenge. Check out the details here and I hope to see your project entered! Thanks so much for stopping by!
B52, B93, BG01, BG02, BV13,
C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, E25, E31, E34,
RV29, R35, R59, RV63, V04, Y06, Y18
YG03, YG25, YR04, YR15,
N8, N6, N4