Happy Monday my friends! I'm over on the Art Impressions blog today with this card that features the so sweet Grateful Hearts stamp set.
I stamped the images in Copic safe ink and colored them with the markers listed below. I fussy cut them and set them aside to build the scene. For this card, I thought I'd change up the typical autumn color scheme and leave out any orange pumpkins. I love the white pumpkins that I see in stores, so those were the inspiration for the ones on my card. Here are the steps for the rest of the card:
- I used a cloud stencil to ink Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink with a blending brush for the clouds.
- I inked a scrap piece of paper with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides. Then I die cut that with a grass border die.
- I used a heart die to cut the opening in the center of a 5" square piece of blue card stock. I added stitching lines with a white gel pen and then I put foam tape on the back.
- I positioned the stenciled clouds and grass die cut onto a 5-½" square top-folding card base. I made sure these were positioned correctly before glueing them down.
- I then adhered the blue piece on top.
Next I added some thin foam tape to the back of the mice. I positioned the pumpkins and adhered with glue. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner die and added it to my card. To finish it off, I added a few clear hearts here and there.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fun and crafty week!
B93, B95, B97, B99, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9,
E25, E27, E29, E0000, R20, W0, W1, W3, YG17, YG25
Distress Oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron