Monday, September 16, 2019

Spooky Holiday Mansion | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  I'm over on the blog at Art Impressions today.  I've made the Holiday Mansion all spooky (but not too spooky!) by using the HM Accessory Set.


This little green monster inside the door cracks me up!


All the images are stamped in Copic safe ink and colored with the Copics listed below.  I die cut all the little elements out with the included dies and fussy cut the house.


I wanted a moon so I die cut a circle from some masking paper before I inked up the background with Distress Oxide inks on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I used some awesome new blending brushes that made it so easy!  I added some water splatters and white gauche splatters to finish the night sky.  I left room at the bottom to ink in some green Oxides for the ground.  I removed the mask and ink in yellow Oxide and then used a couple light gray Copics to add spots on the moon.


I backed the windows and door with vellum that I stamped the webs and eyes with StazOn black ink.  I used a white gel pen on the back of the eyes to color them in.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white onto black cardstock.  I used a die from the Flag Double Stitched dies to cut it out.  It, and the house, is popped up with foam tape.  


I hope you've enjoyed my fun, not too spooky, Holiday Mansion!  Have a fabulous and crafty week!


Copic markers:
C0, C1, C3, C5, E13, E15, E34, N2, N6, V05, V06,
Y23, Y38, YG01, YG05, YG17, YG25, YG67, YR07, YR16

Supplies:
Art Impressions supplies:
Holiday Mansion
HM Accessory Set
Flag Double Stitched Dies
other supplies:
Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire,
Black Soot, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber
StazOn Jet Black ink
StazOn All-Purpose Stamp Cleaner
Honey Bee Stamps Blender Brushes
Strathmore Bristol Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.