Monday, September 23, 2019

Happy Halloween | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  I'm over on Art Impressions blog today with this fun Halloween card.  I've used one of the stamps in the Halloween Magic set for my card.


This card was very easy to create.  I used the two spider web stamps that are from the HM Accessory Set to create the background.  I stamped them with some kraft colored ink onto a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.


I stamped the main image onto some Neenah 80# cardstock with Copic safe ink and colored it with the Copic markers that I've listed below.  I trimmed it down to a rectangle shape that ended up being 5" x 1-7/8".  I used some coordinating patterned paper from my stash for the layers behind it.


The sentiment inside the card is also from the Halloween Magic set.  I added a few of the spider webs  for interest.  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Happy crafting!


Copic markers:
E17, E18, E71, E74, E77, G29,  R20, T2, T3, T5, T7, 
Y08, Y35, Y38, YG03, YG17, YG67,
YR04, YR09, V05, V06, V09

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White 80#
Neenah Desert Storm 80#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.