Thursday, September 26, 2019

New Gingerbread Cubbies | Art Impressions

Hi friends!  Are you ready for more new and adorable Cubbies set from Art Impressions?  My card today features the new Gingerbread Cubbies set.  This set is just totally adorable and I just had to add lots of sparkle and shine to this card!  This makes it perfect as inspiration for the new Art Impressions Challenge:  Make It Sparkle!


As I've said before, these set are so fun and easy to use!  You get all of the coordinating dies to cut out the house and all of the other pieces.  There are six gumdrop dies so you can die cut several at once to save some time.  The die for the house cuts all of the little openings including the door and windows that are interactive.


I stamped everything with Copic safe ink onto some Neenah 80# cardstock and colored them with the Copic markers listed below.  I then die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I like to add foam tape to the back of the house--I think it makes it easier to add the pieces in the openings & I like the dimension it adds too!  I also one of the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies to die cut some white glitter paper.  I added the layers to a top-folding A2 card base.


Now it's time to have fun and place the images all around.  I though it was funny to have the two gingerbread people sliding down the snowy roof!  Haha!  I stamped the sentiment, die cut it with a Tag Stitched die and added a brad from my stash to it.  I popped it up with some thin foam tape.  Once everything was adhered, I added some sparkle and shine with a clear sparkle pen and some clear glaze to various images.



Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see your card entered into the Make It Sparkle challenge over at the Art Impressions' blog!


Copic markers:
B24,  B26 B28, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5,
BV0000, BV11, BV31, E13, E31, E33, E35, E37,
R22, R24, R29, R59, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21,
YG01, YG13, YG17, YG23, YG25, V12, V15, V17

Supplies:
Art Impressions Gingerbread Cubbies
Art Impressions Rectangle Double Stitched dies
Art Impressions Tag Stitched dies
Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock
Ink on 3 Blackout Detail ink
JudiKins Diamond Glaze
Wink of Stella clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.