Monday, March 25, 2019

Some Bunny Special, Art Impressions

Hello to you all!  It's Monday and I'm on the Art Impressions blog.  Can you believe March is nearing its end and Easter is just about a month away?  How time flies!  My card today features two sets:  Holiday Mansion and HM Easter.



I stamped and then colored everything with my Copics (colors listed below).  For the background I used a cloud stencil and some Distress Oxide inks in pretty pastel rainbow colors.  This angled photo shows the clear sparkle I added to the eggs.



I glued the three bunnies in position on the house before I added the foam tape to the back for dimension.  I adhered the basket of eggs directly onto the card base to add a more dimensional look.  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to emulate "smoke" coming from the chimney.  Maybe the bunnies got some of their egg colors in the fireplace?  Haha!


I hope you're inspired to make some cute Easter cards for "some bunny special"!  :)


Copics:
B000, B00, B01, B02, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E51, E53, E55, E57,
Y08, Y11, YG06, YG11, RV000, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV32, V12, V15

Supplies:
Art Impressions Holiday Mansion Set
Art Impressions HM Easter Set
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
My Favorite Things Cloud stencil
Distress Oxide Inks:  Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn,
Tumbled Glass, Milled Lavender
Nuvo Crystal Drops Sweet Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.