Monday, March 18, 2019

Desert Window, Art Impressions

Hello!  I'm on the Art Impressions' blog today featuring the Desert Window stamp.  This is such a pretty stamp and I've designed my card in a more masculine style, but I think it could be great for anyone! 


So...is there water in the desert?  I don't know since I've never been to a desert.  I kept pondering whether to color in some water or to leave it as sand.  I even asked my husband what he thought. Haha!  I just saw that part as water, so that's how I colored it!  It was stamped with some Copic safe ink and colored it with Copics. (Listed below.)  I die cut the image with the second largest Square Double Stitched die.  I adhered it to another square using some burnt orange card stock.



I embossed a 4" x 5.25" panel and wrapped the natural twine around it.  I then added foam tape to it and the matted image and put them onto a coordinating A2 card base.


Water, or sand?  I guess in our card making world it doesn't really matter, right? Haha!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Stay crafty!


Copics:
Sand & hills:  E13, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E55, E57 
Cactus blooms:  RV21, RV23, RV25
Water:  B000, B00, B01, B02
Cactus: YG41, YG67, YG99, G03, G05, G09, G28
Sunset sky: Y13, Y15, Y17, YG17, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18, E08

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.