Monday, March 11, 2019

Teachers Rule, Art Impressions

Hello!  It's Monday and that means I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a fun teacher's card featuring the Teachers Rule Set.



I stamped her in a Copic safe ink and also stamped her skirt onto some gingham paper.  I fussy cut the skirt out and ran a Memento Tuxedo Black marker along the edges to give a clean look.  I colored her in Copic markers (listed below).

For the chalkboard, I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it in white.  I used an ink dauber  to lightly smudge white pigment ink around on the black paper for a chalky look.  The chalkboard frame is layered three times for some dimension.


I thought it needed a little something extra, so I stamped the pencil cup and apple, colored it and then fussy cut it.  It's also popped up with foam tape.  I added a few clear hearts to the chalkboard too.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to show that well-deserved appreciation to the teachers you know.  Have a great week!


Copics:
R05, R08, R14, R22, R21, R20, R24, E000, E00, E11, E33, E35, E39, E53, E55, E57, YG17, YG25, YG03, B66, B69, C1, C3

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.