Monday, February 25, 2019

Easter Blessings, Art Impressions

Hello!  It's Monday and that means I'm over on the blog at Art Impressions today!

My card today features some of the adorable bunny images in the Basket of Blessings set.  I used the Window Die for the opening for the row of bunnies to peak through.  The flower pots are from the Potting Shed MTF.


For the card front I used a Spellbinders brick embossing folder (sadly it's retired) and some white card that I embossed on my score board for that bead board look.



I hope to see you over at Art Impressions' blog.  You'll find more photos and details!  As always, I so appreciate you stopping by here on my blog!  Have a great week!


Prismacolor Premier pencils:
Pink, Deco Pink, Blush Pink, Carmine Red, Olive Green, Apple Green
50% Cool Grey, 70% Cool Grey, 90% Cool Grey, 50% French Grey, 70% French Grey, Chestnut,  Terra Cotta, White

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Carol! Love the way you tied the inside to the awesome outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done...so many neat details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is incredibly pretty and also so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorableness! Cute little bunnies on the inside to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.