Monday, February 18, 2019

Hap-Pig Birthday!, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm over on Art Impressions' blog with this fun birthday card using the Guinea Pig Out set.

I really enjoyed creating this little scene for these guys enjoying their cake.  I think they like cake as much as I do!  Haha!


I've also used two of their newest die sets here.  For the banner I used the smallest die from the Banner Double Stitched Dies set.  The sentiment is cut out with a die from the Flag Double Stitched Dies.  I have more photos and all the details on how I created this over at Art Impressions.  Just click the link to be taken directly there.


Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you'll join me over on the blog at Art Impressions!



Copics:
R11, R13, R35, R37, RV21, Y02, Y08, Y15, Y19, BG000, BG0000,
YG06, YG09, YG11, YR000, E0000, E11, E13, E23, E31, E35
E41, E47, E55, E57, E79, 100, C0, C1, C3, T0, T2, Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.