Monday, February 4, 2019

Floral Birdhouse PopCard, Art Impressions

Hello!  I hope your Monday is off to a good start.  I'm over at Art Impressions' blog today featuring this sweet Floral Birdhouse PopCard.



Everything pops up when the card is opened!  Even the bird's wing.  So sweet!


I have many more details and photos on Ai's blog.   I'd love for you to pop over and leave me a comment!  Thank you for stopping by here too!


Copic markers:
Birds:  B02, B04, B16, E000, E30, R11, Y08, E35
Roses:  RV14, RV21, RV23
Leaves:  YG03, YG25, YG67
Birdhouse:  R13, E99, RV13, RV14, RV25, W0, W1, W3
Butterfly:  B02, B04, B16, Y02, Y08, RV14, RV21, RV23
Bee:  Y02, Y08

Supplies:
Art Impressions Floral Birdhouse PopCard
Art Impressions Oval Double Stitched dies
Art Impressions PopCard Template die
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
Scor-Tape ¼" adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.