Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pink Floral Happy Birthday

I do love flowers, and this card definitely shows it!! Haha!

The background (that is nearly covered in flowers) is another I made in Altenew Academy's Celebration: Stencil Techniques.  I've used one of my most favorite floral stamp sets, Altenew's Beautiful Day.


I'm entering this into two challenges:

Altenew's May Inspiration Challenge--the info is HERE.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, A Hint of Pink, info HERE.

Thank you very much for taking a look!!

Supplies:
Altenew Beautiful Day stamps/dies
Inks for large flower: Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Brilliance Pearlescent Coral, Memento Rose Bud
Spectrum Noir markers for small florals
Essentials by Ellen Lovely for the sentiment




2 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Carol, this is wonderful! Beautiful Day is one of my fave florals, and you've really made it shine - love all the pink! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!